Ease the transition to middle school! Athena’s Path (for girls) and Hero’s Pursuit (for boys) are fun social leadership camps to help kids going to middle learn how to navigate the middle school social scene. Most camps are open to kids from any school, but we also offer “Carmel only” camps for kids going to Carmel and several of our camps will be led by awesome teachers from AG. This is a great week for your child to:
– Have a fun time learning skills to help them navigate the middle school social scene
– Meet new kids going to their school or new friends from other schools
– Form an important bond with a teacher
– Become familiar with the campus (Carmel)
– Be confident, ready and excited to start middle school.
For more information about these camps, or our workshop for Moms and their daughters going into middle school, check our website at www.michelleinthemiddle.com or contact Quinn@michelleinthemiddle.com.