Carpool Exit Pattern:
- NO LEFT TURNS onto Foxcroft Road during carpool hours.
- Exit straight onto Cortelyou Road.
- STOP at the Cortelyou and Belknap stop sign.
- Take left onto Belknap Road. Turn right onto Foxcroft Road.
Please follow the carpool traffic pattern. Foxcroft Road needs to stay clear for buses to get in & out of the school parking and around the carpool line.
- No cell phone use in carpool line.
- Follow staff directions and traffic flow.
- Students should be ready to exit car upon arrival. They are responsible for opening car door.
- Visibly display carpool sign in car window for students and teachers to easily see in the afternoon.
- NO student may be dropped off prior to 7:30.
- Children who arrive between 7:30–7:45 will be expected to
wait in the gym. Children dropped after 7:45 will go
straight to their classroom.
- NO parking in handicapped spaces without a permit.
- NO parking in faculty parking lot. This slows down the buses and carpool line.
- Yield to arriving and departing buses.
- All students must be accompanied by an adult in the parking lot. Going through the carpool line is safer and faster than parking.