Club Meeting Dates: January 10–February 21, 2017
Time: Tuesday afternoons from 3:00–4:15pm
Cost: $65 for one six-week session
Who: Open to 1st through 5th graders
Online registration for Clubs
Starts: 8am on Thursday, Nov 10, 2016
Ends: 5pm on Wednesday, Dec 7, 2016
Contact Andrea Kuykendal at email@example.com for more information.
2. Clubs registration fees are non-refundable once enrollment is completed. The decision to offer Clubs is based on enrollment in the fall and the PTA commits funds to contract instructors for each Club once enrollment is complete.
3. Registration will begin online at 8 a.m. Thursday, November 10, 2016 and will run through 5 p.m. on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
4. Clubs are offered to students in grades 1–5. However, parents who volunteer to teach Clubs or who volunteer every meeting date during a session may enroll their Kindergartner in Clubs.
5. Sharon teachers and staff members who have children attending Sharon may enroll their children in Clubs on scholarship.
6. Parents who volunteer to teach a Club at Sharon for an entire session may enroll one child in Clubs on scholarship.
2. We will do our best to help every child have a positive experience during their Club session. However, Clubs are run by volunteers and parents should not expect any special training or qualifications of PTA volunteers working with Clubs. Parents are welcome to accompany their child during Clubs if assistance or additional supervision is needed.
2. All parents should park in the parking lot and walk into the school to meet their child in his or her Club’s assigned pick up location. For the safety of all students participating in Clubs, carpool is not offered during pick up after Clubs are dismissed.
3. Parents must arrange for their child to be picked up promptly after Clubs dismissal. All students should be picked up no later than 4:30. The Clubs program is run by volunteers who have other commitments after Clubs are dismissed. If a student is not picked up by 4:30, they will be asked not to return to Clubs after the second occurrence.
2. *All school volunteers must be registered and approved by CMS. If you have not already, please go to https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/ to become a registered volunteer. You only need to do this once during your child(ren)’s tenure at Sharon. This should be done several weeks before a parent is scheduled to volunteer to ensure processing is completed
prior to the volunteer date.