Lend a Hand…Volunteer! Sharon School offers a myriad of volunteer opportunities so all you have to do is pick what best fits you and your family!
Step 1 – Register with CMS at http://www.cmsvolunteers.com and click the New Volunteer link.Sign up to Volunteerclick here to fill out online form
Step 3 – If your committee uses SignUp.com to help coordinate, click here to sign up for the specific opportunities.
Step 4 – Log your CMS volunteer hours Sharon School gets rewards from CMS based upon volunteer hours. Help us receive these incentives!
Click on a committee name to read a description.
5th Grade Celebration (4th and 5th grade parents are needed)
Girls on the Run
Hospitality – Staff Appreciation
Junior Achievement (Kindergarten Classes Only)
Junior Great Books
Let Me Run
Lost & Found
Odyssey of the Mind
PALS (Paths to Achieving Literacy Success)
School Mates/Hearts for Pinewood
Sharon Eagles FLY summer reading program
Here’s how YOU can help.
- Coordinate with teachers to compile reading lists, math sites, etc. Need a liaison for each grade level (K-4)
- Help decorate the school in late April/May/June
- Help with pep-rally in May/June. 4th graders will probably take a starring role in this event
- PRIZES! Donate, solicit, or get creative with prizes for participants
- Help us make this a successful NEW program at Sharon any way you think you can!
Contacts: Glenice McFadden (980-343-6725) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com